Monday, July 15, 2013

WIP: Baueda 1:48 Ruined Building 481FN1

I probably should not be doing this, but I am taking it nice and slow. Two weeks ago, I had a blood clot removed from my head. I am doing ok but just not completely recovered. I am going a bit stir crazy. There is only so much TV I can watch.

I started putting together the 481FN1 ruined building model from Baueda.  I sawed off some mold flashing on the base plate and the short wall. It wasn't too terrible. I just needed to be slow about cutting in a guide to the pieces. Then you just let the knife/saw do the work.

I honestly shouldn't be sawing. I will go slower. Not two pieces in a day. There are two pieces left. Then I will need to use the sander drums on the drill to smooth some rough pieces out. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment