Thursday, June 13, 2013

Finished US Infantry

I just finished up basing and applying transfers to 20 US Infantry for Bolt Action.

They were painted by Brian out of Pair-A-Dice games in Rochester, NY. Brian did an amazing job! I based them and applied the shoulder patches (flag and rank insignia). I've decided I need glasses on a more permanent basis. :)

The basing was pretty easy. Rock mix, paint and highlight. Static grass. Tuft. I did add a metal washer to the bottom of the Warlord base to give it some weight. The plastic is too light. I find that I knock these things all over the place.
I like the flowers on this guy. I have a set of these. I only added them to a few of the minis. These are white, others are in yellow. I think they make for a nice change of pace from the standard tuft of grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment