Sunday, April 22, 2012

Final Turn


We called it a night before capturing any of the bridges. The end was near for the Germans.

The American tank battery took out 2 of the Tigers and pinned another. Gary's Shermans took out one of the StuGs. Gary's guns made quick work of Pete's guns across the river. You can see American infantry coming up the road. There are also 2 other groups of Shermans at the FAR end of the table. These are reinforcements that came in late. They are running to the two, undefended, bridges.

The red puffies indicate morale fails. 3 puffies and you break. (I think. We never got that far.)

All in all, I am very thankful these guys invited me to join them. I hope they have me back. I really liked the rule set. Simple. I like simple. Here is a link to the AK-47 Republic rules we used.

No comments:

Post a Comment